Qualified candidates should have proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Membership Coordinator is responsible for:
- Maintaining in Excel a master list of each member’s name, contact information, type of membership, and details of dues and donations paid.
- Processing annual membership renewals and new membership applications received both from paper forms and online via CanadaHelps
- Updating the EHS Email List on Mailchimp
- Preparing and mailing membership cards for new and renewing members.
- Updating membership-related forms in Word format.
- Preparing newsletter mailing labels and delivering to Montgomery’s Inn.
- Providing president with a monthly membership report.
- Providing treasurer by mid-January an Excel spreadsheet that reflects all monies received for membership dues and donations the previous calendar year.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for an opportunity to become involved in a progressive group of history enthusiasts engaged in researching, preserving and celebrating the heritage of Etobicoke. Candidates with an interest will be interviewed by our current board member responsible for our membership program. If selected, they will help you transition into the role over the coming months, as well as be an ongoing resource to help you be successful!
This role requires an individual who is committed to a long-term volunteer opportunity where they can truly evolve and we ask that volunteers make a commitment of 2-3 years.
Interested individuals should send their information (Resume, Career Summary, or an Outline of the Experience and Interest) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.