The Etobicoke Historical Society has been part of the community since 1958. Since that time, the society has relied on the support of its wonderful members. Membership fees support the activities of the society in preserving historical buildings and artifacts along with our educational programs focused on the rich history of Etobicoke.
Members of the society have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the history of our community and keep in touch with changes taking place.
- Socialize and hear fascinating guest speakers at our meetings, held seven times per year at historic Montgomery’s Inn Museum.
- Receive our dynamic, informative newsletter, The Aldernews, which outlines upcoming meetings and covers many different historical topics (seven issues/year.)
- Enjoy free general admission to Montgomery’s Inn Museum and a 10% discount in their gift shop.
- Enjoy regular mailings from Montgomery’s Inn Museum, including their Calendar of Events and invitations to exhibition openings.
- Get involved, if you wish, in projects preserving Etobicoke’s heritage for the future.
- Gain a little balance and perspective in your hectic modern-day life!